Astro
Entertainment
Malaysia's largest content and entertainment company.

Overall

Owned MYS
Rating ?
About the Ratings
Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad
MYS

Company Assessment

Astro Malaysia Holdings Berhad
Information
This company has ESG claims on its website.

Company Details

Type:
Public company
Founded:
1996
Subsidiaries:
Fetch TV Pty Ltd (49% owned)
Internet TV
Fetch TV provides a set top box with a digital TV tuner, personal video recorder and up to 45 subscription channels, video on demand, pay per view movies, web applications, and a mobile app. Telstra acquired a 51% stake in 2022, with Malaysia's Astro owning the remaining 49%.

Contact Details

Address:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Website:
corporate.astro.com.my

Products / Brands

Fetch TV (49% owned)